Jul 13, 2008

Little toys

I made these toys the other day they are number 2 and 3. There was a teddy bear some time ago. I've had some luck finding directions on the Internet. The ugly duckling is from www.freepatterns.com and the bunny is from www.lionbrand.com web site. Meanwhile, I'm making progress on that Roman Stripe crazy quilt, having sewn a few more blocks. I'm not sure how big the quilt will be, I guess until I get tired of sewing it.
There have been a lot of real bunnies around here lately. The condo grounds seem to be home to them. I guess it's like bugs, if you see one bunny, there are ten more just like it someplace nearby. My favorite two books about rabbits are of course, The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter and Watership Down: a novel by Richard Adams.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Roz

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am sorry I could not reply directly to your comment. You have your settings on "no reply" so your email address does not show up.