Good news today, I've gotten the teacup quilt top assembled. It's still awaiting measuring and a decision on the borders. One thing you can notice from the photo, is that when I sewed the lettering I didn't pay attention to the warp and weft of the fabric, and the shades of blue are definitely different in the photo. But in this style of quilt, I don't think it matters at all. If I ever make anything really fussy (when would that be--when the cows come home) I'll have to keep the fact in mind. It was great fun to get this quilt top together and I was glad to be using up fabric left over from the 20th Century (a little joke--ha ha.) And I have some idea of what I want to make for Lazy Gal's Amish quilt challenge. I've been trying not to peek at the Challenge blog until I have my Amishish quilt under way, because I don't want to be influenced by everyone else's ideas, or get discouraged when I see how great the creations are!
Personally, I'm nearly better from the sicknesses I had, and I have some plans to do some things with my family, so I might not post anything for a couple of days.