Sep 4, 2007

Get up and keep on skating

I ought to post that motto somewhere on here. It's something I realized a long time ago. I was watching figure skating on TV. My husband was just passing by. He remarked, "That skater just fell down, now why doesn't she just get up and go home?" But figure skating fans, you know very well--a skater who fell down can still get up and win a medal! So I wrote "Get up and keep skating" on a piece of paper and stuck it up on my bulletin board. I have a couple of bulletin boards in my sewing room, one for info on work in progress, and the other is for important notes and cartoons cut from the newspaper, and so forth.

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

That is a great sentiment! I like to cut out inspirational sayings and put them on my board too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.