Dec 25, 2009

I free-motion quilted my Shoo Fly quilt, and I even sewed on a binding, too. Time to hem it down, and label it. Now I plan to work on my "Hear" wall hanging (I plan to do a bit of applique and embroidery on it), and hold off making another quilt. I'm waiting for the time when I get my hands on Gwen Marston's new book! I think that it will be inspiring. We went to see that movie "Sherlock Holmes." Jude Law is cute, but the movie was not so hot. I nearly fell asleep and that was during a fight scene.

3 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

You have been a busy lady. When is Gwen's book coming out? I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Magpie Sue said...

Wow, I thought my husband was the only one who could fall asleep during a fight scene in a movie! I was wondering how well that movie turned out; I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD before I can see it.

Here's wishing you a happy new year, with lots of satisfying accomplishments!

Sharon said...

I have no desire to see the Sherlock Holmes movie, so now you've justified that for me! I thought Avatar was wonderful, but if you don't like SciFi, I don't know if you'd like it.

You've been busy! Hope we get to see the Shoo Fly quilt soon.

Have a great New Year, filled with quilt-y goodness!