Jan 14, 2008

Post 101








Wow, I made 100 posts already! I guess I'm chatty, all right. Today I'm sharing my Four Patch quilt that I made in 2004-2005. It's the quilt that has the teapot applique that I use as my signature. I needed a bigger quilt because we previously had a full size mattress, and when we moved to the condo, we had room for a queen size. This queen sized four patch quilt is very easy to make. But I saw a photo of a similar four patch in a magazine and it had some applique blocks replacing some of the four patch squares. And I love to be able to add embroidery and applique to my quilts--without getting too carried away. These photos do not show all of the applique and embroidery, though.

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congratulations...look forward to reading your next 100...love your quilt.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Roz thanks for dropping by my blog and checking out my stitchery.
Have a great day