Jan 9, 2008

So what have I been doing lately? Not much sewing. Some knitting--I'm making socks for one of my grandsons. And some embroidery. I purchased a CD by Joshua Bell. Wonderful violin music. I like a lot of different kinds of music. I like to play nice music during the day. I only watch the news--no daytime TV. Speaking of TV, I just went digital. Big excitement for me here. The digital TV came with DVR. I never heard of it before. I had to phone the cable company to ask what it was. It records shows and kind of makes the VCR obsolete. Well not totally, as I have a TV and VCR in my bedroom. So that's my new toy lately. If only there were a lot of good TV shows to watch. I hope that they can settle the writers strike soon. I'm on the writer's side, I know that they are not been paid enough for all the creativity and original ideas. I don't think I'm being too political here.

No comments: