Well, I'm really proud of how this Jan Mullen pattern is coming out. This is a picture of the blocks assembled, except that I made it in two sections that will be joined after the quilting. Now I have to decide how to do the borders. Meanwhile, I'm planning a companion quilt with a different pattern. The quilts are intended for my youngest granddaughter's bunk beds. This quilt reveals what a dedicated fabric scrap saver I am. There's a piece that was left over from a dress I made for my other granddaughter ten years ago. There's a scrap from a remnant I bought 36 years ago--yep, that's not a misprint. Talk about your stash busting. I found that you can use any nutty fabric in your stash for this pattern. And I've got the cup handles going left and right. For the cup handles, I did depart from the printed directions. I made bias with my bias bars and used that for the applique handles.