Sep 19, 2008

Wow, Wow

Today didn't start out too well. I had a dentist appointment. Then my stereo died. But guess what? It turns out that today is my lucky, lucky day! Quilting Cindy sent me this adorable bag! The mail doesn't arrive here until the late afternoon. I'm so happy. Now not only does this bag look cute, but it's reversible. And it makes a super Halloween decoration (of which I had none); and it will be good for holding those socks I'm knitting or toting the mail. So a big thank you to Cindy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should fill the bag with yarn and sock, that is so much more fun than mail. Mail, I usually get bills. ;)

Finn said...

Hi Roz, it's a beautiful bag, and such fun fabrics! Hope you are having a good weekend, despite things like dead stero and the dentist. I've added you to my sidebar at Pieces from my scrapbag. Hope you don't mind my friend *VBS* Hugs, Finn