This quilt, plus two others, (and a baby sweater and hat that I crocheted a few months ago) is gone to a good cause. My grandchildren took them to the "Adopt A Family" project at their college. Isn't that nice. My plan was to utility quilt this one using the Methodist Knot stitch. I used a 3 inch Soft Sculpture Doll needle and pearl cotton size 12. And that worked fine. But I didn't work so fine, I simply didn't find the time to sit down and do it. Eventually, after completing only a couple of rows of the utility stitch, I wanted to finish up this quilt and send it to the Adopt A Family in time for the deadline. So I adjusted my sewing machine and machine quilted it with a wave stitch.