Apr 24, 2011

continued

It's been so long since my last post. Needless to say, it's been a full week. I did a little crochet and knitting. And at last today I got back to the sewing machine and sewed the binding on that denim quilt. I have to hem it down during the week. This year I decided to keep track of everything that I finished during the whole year. Here it is nearly the end of April and so far, if my math is correct, I have totally completed 6 quilts and wall hangings, 2 granny afghans (those were donated to charity), and 28 hats, 7 sweaters and 3 pairs of socks. I made more than that, but I'm not going to count the dishcloths and toys and etc. The secret is to be able to knit or crochet while watching TV. I suppose I have a strong desire to complete my projects, because "it ain't finished until the fat lady sings."

1 comment:

Twisted Quilts said...

You are so good about completing things. I tend to love starting things but then get stuck. I am going to try to be better.