Oct 2, 2009

Hurrah! I finished sewing the bias on the denim quilt last night while I was watching silly detective shows on TV. And I'm in the middle of hemming down those flowers on the wall hanging, too. Besides, I'm knitting two sweaters. And when I go out someplace, my knitting bag has a hat in progress that I plan to donate. So no shortage of projects. That's one reason why I get excited when I actually finish something. What's next? I started cutting out denim for another, even bigger denim quilt that I'm making for my daughter. By the way, the denim quilt with the flannel lining is cozy and warm as toast! I was getting hot while it was on my lap during the sewing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa Roz! You go girl. I imagine you are spinning all the time doing this and that!
Knitting is very relaxing. I'm knitting socks this winter...

Cher said...

hip hip hooray! a finish is always a good thing...and the flowers are terrific